Attention TMATYC members! Do you have ideas you’d like to share with your colleagues across the state? Are you trying something new in your classroom that has been successful? Can’t wait until next Spring to present your fascinating problems and research?
Then consider submitting a blog post to the TMATYC website! We are currently accepting submissions betwee 500 and 2000 words in the following categories:
- Opinions and thoughts on current issues affecting mathematics faculty in Tennessee
- Interesting/tricky problems and brainteasers
- Successful pedagogy and classroom strategies
- On-going and recent mathematics education research
- Other topics as appropriate
Articles should be submitted as a Word document (or equivalent) to tn.matyc at gmail.com. Submissions will be reviewed and posted on a rolling basis. Questions can be directed to Brittany Mosby (blmosby at pstcc.edu). We look forward to hearing from you!